The Approach to God
Invitation to Worship
*Songs Above All -Baloche/ Leblanc
Responsive Prayer of Confession
Words of Assurance and Law of God
(Children age 3-2nd grade released to Children and Worship)
The Word of God
*Song O Praise Him (Chorus) -David Crowder Band
Overwhelmed –Sidewalk Prophets
Message Guest Speaker
Rev. Andrea Deward
Prayer for Blessing
The Response to the Word
Moment for Ministry
*Doxology Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow No. 382
*Song I’ll Fly Away -Brumley
I Saw the Light -Williams
*Those that are able are invited to stand. Hymns projected by permission of CCLI #95502
October Calling Team: Please call Marcia J and Jennifer B with any special concerns or requests.
Flowers are provided by: Don and Pat W in celebration of their 59th Anniversary!
October Mission of the Month: “No Senior Without a Christmas”- Don’t forget we have a collection box outside of the sanctuary still. Our goal is to collect 350 bottles of shampoo! Thank you to all who have donated so far!
CONNECT: There will be no CONNECT this week. Happy Halloween!
Thanksgiving Basket Donations: We will be working with Christian Services again this year to provide Thanksgiving baskets for the needy. There is a signup sheet in the Family Life Center for donations. The cost of each basket is $40. When you sign up, please designate how many baskets you would like to pay for. Deadline for this sign up is November 11. Please help us reach our goal of 70 baskets this year!
Senior High Youth Group 5th Annual Spaghetti Dinner and Dessert Auction: Coming up Saturday November 17 at 5 p.m.! Please sign up in the Family Life Center to reserve your seats and/ or to bring a dessert. ($10 per person or $50 for a table of 6)
BRICK AND MORTAR Report:
1. The paper folding machine, that folds the weekly bulletin, was taking one- page-of-paper-at-a-time: very time consuming. The machine was serviced and now accepts a stack of paper as designed.
2. The two floor cleaning machines have stopped working. Attempts by staff to restore their function have failed. Both machines will be sent out for service.
3. The pew cushions have received their first ever professional cleaning and stain resistant treatment.
4. The carpets were professionally cleaned
5. The office copy machine has been replaced due to aging machine failure.
6. The parking lot resurfacing has been completed.
Siloam Christian Church Please pray for their ministry to continue growing!